Northern Ireland continues to receive support from EU Structural & Investment Funds. The EU Structural Funds include the Interreg programme; PEACE IV programme; The European Social Fund (ESF); The European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Please find below information and links to the relevant websites
- INTERREG Programme promotes transnational and inter-regional cooperation
- PEACE Programme –The EU Programme for Peace and Reconciliation is a unique Structural Funds programme aimed at reinforcing progress towards a peaceful and stable society in Northern Ireland and the Border Region of Ireland
- European Social Fund (ESF) aims to combat poverty and enhance social inclusion by reducing economic inactivity and to increase the skills base of those currently in work and future potential participants in the workforce
- ERDF – Investment for Growth & Jobs Programme for NI – The ERDF programme aims to bolster the overall competitiveness of the Northern Ireland economy, and will provide an essential vehicle in the attainment of Northern Ireland’s economic objectives in the medium-term
- 2014 – 2020 Rural Development Programme – The new Rural Development Programme for Northern Ireland will run from 2014 – 2020. The Programme was formally approved by the European Commission on 25th August 2015